100 Japan Caregiver Jobs – Kasai Shi, Hyogo Prefecture
- Male or Female.
- Must have a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate holder in similar field.
- With at least 1 year working experience.
- Willing to undergo Japanese Language Training.
- JLPT N4-N3 passer is an advantage, J Test Level E and Nat Test Level 4.
100 Midwife – Al Mouwasat Hospital (Riyadh, KSA)
- Must have Bachelor’s/College Degree in Medical Science or similar fields.
- With at least 1 year working experience in a similar position.
35 Work Caregiver – London, United Kingdom (Reliance Care Services Ltd.)
- Must have a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Nursing or other allied health professions/NVQ level 3 comparable.
- With at least 3 years working experience as RHU Worker/Assistant Nurse/Clinic Nurse.
- Holds IELTS UKVI with minimum overall band score of 4.5.
For those who wish to enroll in any of the TESDA Accredited Caregiver Training Centers that offer caregiving vocational course, we at caregiverworkabroad have compiled below a list showing the names of all the TESDA accredited schools and training centers with TESDA approved Caregiving NC II course.
The names of TESDA accredited training centers on this list was sourced from the list provided by the agency thru their website. And for easier searching, we arranged the names alphabetically and by regional cities and provinces.
Given below is the said list of TESDA accredited training centers with Caregiving vocational courses offered.
180 Health Care Workers – Cheshire West and Chester, U.K.
- Male or Female.
- With at least 2 years similar working experience.
- Must have a vocational diploma/short course certificate in a related field.
- Must be professionally licensed by the appropriate state agency to diagnose or treat bodily injury or sickness and can provide services within the scope of that license.