This agency for Canada jobs in caregiver provides placement of live-in nannies and caregivers, live-out nannies and caregivers, housekeepers, companions, nurse’s aide’s and resident care aides. They also specialize in the placement of qualified foreign Live-In Nannies and Canada jobs in caregiver applicants under the Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Service Canada’s Live-In Caregiver Program.
This agency for Canada jobs in caregiver is a family owned and family oriented establishment. It was established and incorporated in British Columbia in 1997 and Ontario in 2007 and is a Canadian nanny and Canada jobs in caregiver referral service.
To apply for the said Canada jobs in caregiver, kindly submit photocopies of the following documents:
- 3 Photos that include the following: (1 full body, 1 photo with the person you are caring for and 1 passport size);
- Transcript of School Records;
- Diploma, if applicable;
- Certificates, if applicable;
- Letters of Reference, if applicable;
- Employment Letter of current or previous employers, if applicable;
- Dear Family Letter (A letter that introduces yourself to potential employers in Canada. This would be the best way to showcase to prospective employers the reason they would employ you. In addition, this would the best tool to showcase your English language skills.)
If interested in the said Canada jobs in caregiver, kindly submit photocopies of the above mentioned documents to email@example.com. For more info on the said Canada jobs in caregiver, you may log on to their website at www.aclassnannies.com or send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
A – Class Nannies & Caregivers Inc.
208-3900 Hastings Street
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5C 6C1, CANADA
Head Office Contact Numbers
Suite 1801, 1 Yonge Street
M5E 1W7, CANADA