This agency for caregiver jobs abroad Canada started their operation in 1983 in Hamilton, Ontario by providing part and full time, temporary and permanent personal care as well as on call care, to Canadian Families. And through those long years of service, they managed to specialize in seeking employment for live in and live out nannies, senior care, housekeeping, and caregiver seeking jobs abroad.
In all their years of operation, the success of the said caregiver jobs abroad agency is based primarily on their honesty, sincerity, expertise, and knowledge. And they make it their goal to furnish as much information to both the employer and the caregiver jobs abroad applicants with respect to references. They do this by examining carefully the information given by both the employers and the caregiver jobs abroad applicants enabling the said caregiver jobs abroad agency to form a successful match that benefits both their clients’ needs.
To qualify as a candidate for recruitment by the said caregiver jobs abroad agency, all their applicants must meet the requirements set under Canada’s Live In Caregiver Program. These requirements are:
- Six-months full time training OR twelve months of experience in paid employment within the last 3 years in a field or occupation related to the job being offered.
- Successful completion of grade 12 or equivalent of a Canadian high School education.
- Ability to speak, read and understand either the English or French language.
If chosen for placement by the said caregiver jobs abroad agency, all candidates must provide:
- A “Dear Family” Letter (if overseas) describing yourself, activities, experience, etc.
- 2-3 written references from present/previous employers.
- At least 3 smiling photos (preferably with Children).
- Copies of Certificates/Diplomas
- 2 Character references.
All applicants who wish to apply for the said caregiver jobs abroad Canada may fax, mail, or Email their application information to the caregiver agency contact infos below.
Niagara Caregivers & Personnel Ltd.
20 Hughson St. South, Suite 701
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, L8N 2A1