This Toronto based caregiver work abroad agency offers overseas recruitment and staffing to qualified caregiver work abroad applicants to meet the local caregiver work shortage in Canada’s healthcare industry. The said caregiver work abroad agency’s main focus is on evaluation, recruitment, and deployment of technically qualified caregiver work abroad applicants from all over the globe including the Philippines, Israel, Dubai, England, Italy, and Vietnam. Among the services provided by this caregiver work abroad agency includes personally meeting the chosen applicants and making the interviews in their own countries. To the chosen candidates for caregiver work, the caregiver work abroad agency offers:
- Recognition/service program.
- Paid orientation program.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive wages.
- Incentive program.
- Group benefits.
- Referral bonus.
For the caregiver work abroad applicants, below are the agency’s requirements needed by the caregiver work abroad agency before an applicant can be considered for the caregiver work abroad vacancies.
- Copy of the Caregiver Certificate and transcript of record from accredited work caregiver training center (TESDA) (Note: Practicing or experienced Nurses, Midwives and Elementary School Teachers are exempted from the training).
- Copy of diploma & transcript of records from University / College.
- Reference letter from previous employer(s).
- ID picture (whole body & passport size).
- Letter to prospective employer.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of NBI Clearance.
- Copy of valid passport.
To apply for the said caregiver work abroad vacancy, just fax all resumes to (416) 521-9763 or email them to email@example.com