A nanny and caregiving employment agency is seeking qualified applicants that will provide caregiving assistance for seniors in their own home setting and home caregiving assistance to people recuperating from injuries or long illnesses.
- Employment authorizations allowing successful applicants to work in Canada in a caregiving job.
- Opportunity to become permanent residents after 2 years of employment in a caregiving job.
- $8-$25 per hour depending on experience.
- Successful completion of the equivalent of a Canadian high school education.
- Six months of full-time training or 12 months of experience in paid employment in a field or occupation related to the job you are seeking as a live-in caregiver.
- Ability to speak, read and understand either English or French.
Interested applicants for the said Caregiving Jobs in Canada should visit their website at www.paragon-personnel.com and fill up their online application form.