Live in Caregiver / Au Pair is a job that offers care for children, elderly, and disabled. The salary they offer for this kind of live in caregiver jobs is more than the required minimum wage and you can obtain a Canadian Green Card after 2 years of service.
– Successful completion of the equivalent of a Canadian high school education.
– Six months of full-time training or 12 months of experience in live in caregiver jobs or in a field or occupation related to the job you are seeking as a live-in caregiver.
– Ability to speak, read, and understands either English or French.
– You must be able to function independently in a home setting like contacting emergency services if required and to understand labels on medication.
Application process involves:
• In-Person Interview when Feasible
• Letters of Reference
• Phone Interview
• Written Application
This Program is open to American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
What they offer:
1200-1500 CAD/month for 40-44 hours
5343 Dundas St. W, Ste. 128
Toronto Ontario, M9B 6K5 |