Canada’s largest provider of home and community health care services is seeking qualified applicants for their vacancy in Home Care Jobs. This Canadian owned and operated recruitment agency is offering a wide range of home care and community health care services to improve the quality of life and enhance the dignity and independence of Canadians through the company’s numerous home care offices and community care clinics. The said company’s nursing, personal care, companionship, and home support services can be acquired privately or through the Canadian government’s caregiver program.
Home Care Jobs Summary
The chosen candidate for the home care jobs will work under the direct supervision of the immediate Supervisor. He or She will provide home support services to their assigned company clients on the basis of the care plan directives and also in accordance with professional practice standards. Below is the list of the duties and responsibilities of the chosen home care jobs candidate.
- To provide some home care support based on the approved care plan.
- Perform some household chores like dish washing, doing some laundry, or do some light house cleaning.
- Assist in the meals preparation based on the approved care plan.
- Do some shopping for some groceries, or some personal items.
- Monitor the clients condition and report any abnormal change in their condition.
- Provide childcare or pet care if needed.
- Maintain the clients’ record or any kind of documentation as required.
- Promote the proper health safety practices.
- Follow the company’s procedures and policies at all times.
- Take part in any ongoing educational activities to promote continuous improvement initiatives.
Home Care Jobs Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year experience in home care jobs position or in a similar capacity.
- Completion of a secondary school education.
- Completion of a caregiver course would be an advantage.
All interested applicants may submit their resume in any of the below mentioned ways:
751 King Street West, Suite 313
Kitchener, ON N2G 1E5
Please don’t forget to mention the position applied for in the email subject line.