A reputable caregiver jobs recruitment agency that specializes in the recruitment of qualified applicants for live in caregiver jobs is in search of live in caregiver jobs applicants for the agency’s various clientele. The agency’s main objective is to provide professional live in caregiver jobs services to families in need of child care, elder care, and personal household assistance. And to suffice for their clients personal caregiver preference, the live in caregiver jobs agency has established links with certified caregivers in Kitchener, Ontario, Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Israel, Denmark, Taiwan, the Middle East, and various other locations.
To assure their clients with the quality of caregiver service they provide, the live in caregiver jobs agency only processes candidates that meet the requirements of CIC and policies required by their agency. The agency is also proud to say that are capable of direct hiring of Filipino nannies from overseas who are based in different countries.
In order to be eligible as a nanny in Canada, all live in caregiver jobs applicants must meet the requirements set by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) under the foreign caregiver program. The Live-in Caregiver Jobs Program allows professional caregivers to work in Canada in a private household providing care for children, elderly persons or people who have disabilities.
There are four main requirements you must meet to qualify under the Live-in Caregiver Jobs Program:
- You must have successfully completed the equivalent of a Canadian high school education.
- You must have six months of full-time training in a classroom setting or twelve months of full-time paid employment, including at least six months of continuous employment with one employer in a field or occupation related to the job you are seeking, as a live-in caregiver.
- You must be able to speak, read and understand either English or French at a level that allows you to function independently in a home setting.
- You must have a written employment contract between you and your future employer.
Additional requirements for live in caregiver jobs applicants:
- References from past and present employers
- Two to four photos on a casual basis with children or elderly (that you have taken care of)
- One to three character references
- A ‘Dear Family’ letter to your prospect employer (hand written)
- Proof of education. Required by Canadian Embassy.
- Copy of valid passport
- Caregiver training certificates and any other certificates
- Copy of high school and college/university diploma
- Copy of Transcript of Records
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) marked visa Canada.
- Police clearance from the country which you are living in for at least six months
To apply for the live in caregiver jobs vacancy, applicants are advised to log on to their website at