A Toronto based work caregiver agency for overseas recruitment and staffing is seeking qualified caregivers to meet the local work caregiver shortage in Canada’s healthcare industry. The work caregiver agency’s main focus is on evaluation, recruitment, and deployment of technically qualified caregiver workers from all over the globe including the Philippines, Israel, Dubai, England, Italy, and Vietnam. Among the services provided by the work caregiver agency includes personally meeting the chosen applicant and making the interviews in their own countries. To chosen candidates for work caregiver, the work caregiver agency offers:
- Competitive wages.
- Paid orientation program.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Group benefits.
- Incentive program.
- Referral bonus.
- Recognition/service program.
For the overseas work caregiver applicants, below are the requirements asked by the work caregiver agency for an applicant to be considered for the work caregiver vacancy.
- Copy of the Caregiver Certificate and transcript of record from accredited work caregiver training center (TESDA) (Note: Practicing or experienced Nurses, Midwives and Elementary School Teachers are exempted from the training).
- Copy of valid passport.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Reference letter from previous employer(s).
- Copy of diploma & transcript of records from University / College.
- Letter to prospective employer.
- ID picture (whole body & passport size).
- Copy of NBI Clearance.
All interested applicants for the work caregiver vacancy please fax all resumes to (416) 521-9763 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org