Care Assistant Jobs Australia

As one of the leading providers of aged care in the Hunter and Central Coast Regions of Australia, this agency needs to maintain a substantial number of care assistants that will provide Retirement Living, Day Therapy, Residential Care, Community Care, Dementia Specific and Respite Care to more than 1,000 residents and clients. And to achieve their goals, they need to hire qualified applicants for care assistant jobs who are motivated, energetic, and dedicated persons, to join their Community care team. At present, they provide care to residents across 7 facilities and community care clients and offers casual, permanent, and part time positions.

To qualify, all applicants must possess the following:

1. Certificate in Aged Care Work (CHC30102)
  2. Current First Aide Certificate
  3. Previous experience in Residential Aged Care
  4. Previous experience in documenting Residents’ care and progress is a plus
  5. Experience in dementia care is an advantage
  6. Eligible to work in Australia

If you are interested in working in Care Assistant Jobs at one of their Residential Aged Care Facilities, please see the attached job description which can be found in their website at www.anglicancare.com.au or contact Anglican Care’s Recruitment Officer, Jessica Meadows, on 4958 0093.

You may also address your applications to: Human Resources Manager, Anglican Care, Toronto Road, Booragul or jobs@anglicancare.com.au

Anglican Care
Toronto Road
Booragul  NSW  2284
Ph.   02 4958 0000
Toll Free. 1 800 733 553
Fax: 02 4950 8156
Email:  admin@anglicancare.com.au

This entry was posted in caregiver jobs in australia, Employment Agencies and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

65 Responses to Care Assistant Jobs Australia

1. hello!
    i want a caregiver job
    this is my mobile number 09128615733

2. caregiver says:

Mr. Malones,

Almost every article I have posted on my website Caregiver Work Abroad corresponds to a specific nanny or caregiver jobs agency in search of qualified applicants for their vacancies. All you have to do is read each article I have posted on my website and choose for yourself which agency suits your preferences according to the agency’s details I have provided in each article. For questions regarding any article or recruitment agency I have featured on my website, feel free to post your comment or question in the comment section at the end of each article.

For more agencies offering nanny and caregiver jobs, I suggest that you also visit the website Nanny Jobs Online at jobsnanny.com and Caregiver, Nanny, and Housekeeping Jobs Worldwide at nannyjobsonline.blogspot.com

For nursing jobs abroad, I suggest that you visit the website Nursing Jobs Abroad for Filipinos at nursingjobs.ph

For POEA approved jobs, I suggest that you visit the website approvedpoeajobs.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting my website Caregiver Work Abroad.

Web Master

3. Christina Annilus says:

Hi my name is christina I really need a caregiver job this is my mobile # (509)3788-3031

4. caregiver says:

Ms. Annilus,

To qualify for the said care assistant jobs Australia, applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.

Thanks for visiting my website Caregiver Work Abroad.

Web Master

5. Jennifer B. Parrilla says:

Hi,

This is Jennifer B. Parrilla from Philippines. I really need a job as a caregiver. This is my mobile number (0063)09156519824……

6. caregiver says:

Ms. Parilla,

To qualify for the said care assistant jobs in Australia, applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. Which means that you need to possess an Australian visa or work permit to qualify. So if you are qualified, here are the agency’s contact infos:

Anglican Care
    Toronto Road
    Booragul NSW 2284
    Ph. 02 4958 0000
    Toll Free. 1 800 733 553
    Fax: 02 4950 8156
    Email: admin@anglicancare.com.au

Thanks for visiting my website Caregiver Work Abroad.

Web Master

7. Rodel says:

HI. Im 25y/o nursing graduate. I’m looking for a caregiver job. can you help me to land a job in Australia. Pls. send me a message. thank you

8. Evelyn P.Galaang says:

Hi im a Filipina nursing graduate presently working here in Dubai with Australian family… My employer will back home december next year, They really want o help me to work in australia as a caregiver but they dont know how,,, Would you mind to please help me find a way how could i get there inorder for me to work as a caregiver…
    thank you very much and more power!!!!!!

9. caregiver says:

Ms. Galaang,

Your employers should ask the Australian Embassy or Consulate on what to do if they want to bring you along with them to Australia.

For more agencies offering nanny and caregiver jobs, I suggest that you also visit these websites:

jobsnanny.com
    nannyjobsonline.blogspot.com
    approvedpoeajobs.blogspot.com

For nursing jobs abroad, I suggest that you visit these websites:

nusingjobs.ph
    nursingjobsabroadforfilipinos.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting my website Caregiver Work Abroad.

Web Master

10. Fritzie Molina says:

Hello and gud day,Im from Philippines, I am applying a jod as a caregiver, right now I am working as an accounting personnel. In my background of caregiver, I completed the curriculum and trainings as caregiver. I have certificates accomplishe. my mobile number +639212247313. thank you and god bless.

11. caregiver says:

Ms. Molina,

One of the requirements to qualify for the said Care Assistant Jobs Australia is that an applicant should have a valid Australian working visa. So if you a have a valid Australian working visa, just follow my instructions on the article on how to apply for the said Care Assistant Jobs Australia.

For more jobs abroad, I suggest that you also visit these websites:

jobsnanny.com
    nursingjobs.ph
    nannyjobsonline.blogspot.com
    approvedpoeajobs.blogspot.com
    nursingjobsabroadforfilipinos.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting my website Caregiver Work Abroad.

Web Master

12. cris barro says:

i am a graduate of caregiver and i’m looking for a job.. hope u can help me.. God bless you

13. caregiver says:

Clarisse Barro,

Anglican Care
    Toronto Road
    Booragul NSW 2284
    Ph. 02 4958 0000
    Toll Free. 1 800 733 553
    Fax: 02 4950 8156
    Email: admin@anglicancare.com.au

Thanks for visiting my website Caregiver Work Abroad.

Web Master

14. ERWIN says:

i would just like to know on how to aply as a care giver in AUSTRALIA if you are in the united kingdom?..im a license physiotherapist in the philippines, with 6 months training certificate in care giving, i have 2 years work experience in saudi arabia,6 moths in government health centers in the philippines and 1 year hospital experience as an health care asistant here in london. i also have a certificate in NVQ health and social care level 3 wich already finished in a college here in london.any information about this caregiver jobs in AUSTRALIA will be apreciated. thanks.

15. marco says:

Hello Sir/Madam I am marco 39 yrs old a filipino,I’m really interested to apply as a caregiver in Australia I completed 6 months caregiving training course and attended other Seminars and Workshops necessary for my profession I also passed the Tesda competency Examination and presently employed as a Private Caregiver almost a year now.just in case my contact no.+639056646456

16. farina says:

i wish to apply for a care giver jobs. i wish to offer my service.

farina

17. caregiver says:

Farina,

To apply for the said Care Assistant Jobs Australia, send your application to:

Human Resources Manager
    Anglican Care, Toronto Road
    Booragul

or

jobs@anglicancare.com.au

Thanks for visiting Caregiver Work Abroad.

18. ms.rose says:

hello.iwant a care giver job?what are your requirements and qualifications? this is my contact # 09302522956

19. Aiza medina says:

Do i need to have experience to be qualified?

20. michelle says:

hi im presently working here in israel as caregiver for 2yrs and 8 months{one employer}.I want to apply as caregiver if there’s some vacancies.I also have relatives in australia.How to start apply?this is my contact number +972543965388.Thank you.

21. maerelle says:

hi, i am maerelle nursing graduated, 23 y/o,from Philippines and looking for care assistant job, i already apply for Australian immigrant but i am not yet an Australian immigrant because its still on process, looking forward for helping me towards my career.

22. I am a nurse from south africa, 45 years old with 24 years experience and am looking for a caregiver job in Australia.

23. Rossini M. Dalisay says:

hi,i am rossini i’m looking caregiver job.presently i am work here in israel 3 yrs and 6 months in 1 employer, i also take here a caregiver course w/ certificate..hope you can help me to find a work,this is my contact 00972543470758

24. BEVERLY F. VINARAO says:

required experience and qualifications for getting a job.25 y/o,from philippines looking in the said job but i don’t know how to get started.thank you!

25. ramil rubas says:

good day

i’am ramil rubas a 28 year old, a caregiver and willing to apply as a personal assistance or a live-in caregiver.please contact and e-mail me thed_lamir@yahoo.com

thank you.

26. jean says:

hello
    i want to inquire regarding the position advertise on ur site heres my contact number +639306348343

27. caregiver says:

Jean,

To qualify for the said Care Assistant Jobs Australia, all applicants must possess the following:

1. Certificate in Aged Care Work (CHC30102)
    2. Current First Aide Certificate
    3. Previous experience in Residential Aged Care
    4. Previous experience in documenting Residents’ care and progress is a plus
    5. Experience in dementia care is an advantage
    6. Eligible to work in Australia

If you possess the above stated qualifications, you may address your application to: Human Resources Manager, Anglican Care, Toronto Road, Booragul or jobs@anglicancare.com.au

Thanks for visiting Caregiver Work Abroad.

28. Mirasol B. Ganado says:

Hi to my prospective employer! I,m a 45 years old single. I worked in hongkong for almost 12 years. My duties and responsibilities is to take care babies, take care pets, and elderly people. Just want to ask in your good office if what are the requirements needed. My cp #+639177899910. email add: my_soul04@yahoo.com

29. Alma Clavite says:

Hi! My name is Alma from Davao City, Philippines. I completed a 6 months caregiving course last May 2003 and I am also trained from different hospitals and institution in Davao City. Both child care and elderly. I passed the Caregiver Examination conducted by Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA), Philippines last May 28, 2003.. I wanted to apply caregiver abroad. Can you help me? How to process my papers and what should i do? Thanks. God Bless

30. Virgie Tribunalo says:

Good day!At present, i am working here in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as ECG Tech…if given a chance i would like to work there as caregiver. if possible can i work in home for the aged or in some institution which taking care of the elderly? thank you so much and i’m waiting for your response

31. hi!
    I’m completed the seven month caregiver course and I want to apply as a caregiver in Australia. I’ve passed the caregiver examination conducted by Technical Education and Skills Development Authority. I want to share my skills and knowledge. Please…

thanks,
    kristine

32. GRACE MORES says:

Good day! I’m a registered nurse with more than 20 years experience as a nurse in different areas i want to apply as a caregiver,i have no experience in this field, i hope my experience is enough to work in this kind of field. Thanks

33. susette bonina says:

hi gud p.m,
    I’m Susette Bonina im completed my caregiver course and i want to apply as a caregiver in Australia. I’ve been passed the caregiver examination, i also trained RED CROSS TRAINEE in 1st aid.I want to share my skills and knowledge.

This is my cellphone no. 09298329112. thanks you. God bless

34. junalie says:

hi! i am looking for a job as a caregiver or a nursing attendant..i am a graduate of bachelor of science in nursing..i am proud to say that i am hardworker and responsible..i just need assistance for the processes and if permitted, just deduct it with the salary.. here is my email add if you want to contact me: cutiejune2001@yahoo.com
    thank you, God be with you always and have a nice day! ^_^

35. caregiver says:

Susette Bonina,

1. Certificate in Aged Care Work (CHC30102)
    2. Current First Aide Certificate
    3. Previous experience in Residential Aged Care
    4. Previous experience in documenting Residents’ care and progress is a plus
    5. Experience in dementia care is an advantage
    6. Eligible to work in Australia

If you possess all the above stated qualifications, you can contact:

Anglican Care
    Toronto Road
    Booragul NSW 2284
    Ph. 02 4958 0000
    Toll Free. 1 800 733 553
    Fax: 02 4950 8156
    Email: admin@anglicancare.com.au

Thanks for visiting Caregiver Work Abroad.

36. Primrose says:

Im a 30 year old south african lady looking for a care givers job,ive got two years experience Hw do i process my application to australia

37. Sherry AJ says:

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am RN in the Philippines, can I work as support worker for the elderly in Australia, or even as senior care assistant, can you please advise me.

Sherry

38. leogardo lacsina says:

im leogardo lacsina jr looking for caregiver job im working in israel for almost 15 years us a caregiver ,im 38 yrs old.thanks a lot

39. shahid javed says:

Dear Sir/ms warm greetings of the day.
    i am currently working as a assistant housekeeper & swimming pool health club manager Hotel One by Pearl
    Continental Sialkot Pakistan.
    i am interested in the job for housekeeper & swimming pool & health club manager in your hotel & company.
    please inform me if you have such vacancy.i am interested those post job (any post healthelth club instructo & swimming
    pool
    instructor& housekeeping supervisor and other health club & swimming pool housekeeping all job my experince.

i have attached my C.V for your kind consideration.

Best regard
    shahid javed
    manager housekeeping &laundry & healthclub &swimming pool
    hotel line.0092523256901-4
    fax number 0092523256905
    mobile number.00923456853603
    address.Rauf ,towers,wazirabad road,sialkot
    hotel one by pearl continental

shahidenjoylife@yahoo.com

village rattin p.box talwandi bhindran tehsil & district Narowal Pakistan

40. Klein Virata says:

Good Day!

I’m a registered nurse in the Philippines, and I just passed the board exam last june 2010. And still looking for a work. I can work as a caregiver, but still I have no work experiece.
    Thank you!

41. liza moral says:

i am 42 years old..undergraduate of nursing(3rd year) took caregiver course…with awards..how can i get a job in australia,make my credentials more competitive…seminars to attend or maybe study online..need help as soon as possible..how to get an australian visa..

42. HERMAR TAMBA says:

i am 27 years old male.. grduate two years course nursing aide,with award,i can work as caregiver,i work experience before as caregiver and nursing aide staff in medical clinic 10 beds capacity.. here my contact number +639392133533

43. Lorrina Rani says:

hi i am 28year old. I have givencare to someone at her for almost 4 years…am present am doing caregiver’s certificate from our local unversity ie USP…my course will finish sometimes in May..i am willing to work in Australia.

Please let me know if you have any vacancies suitable for my qualification.

You can contact me on my email address.

Thanks

44. KALU says:

Hi, I am Kalu. Me and my wife looking for care giving job in Australia. At the moment we are working two different Dementia residential care homes in Kent, United Kingdom. We are working full
    time. Almost we got one year experience.Also i am doing a diploma now.
    So Please let us know if you have any vacancies suitable for us. This is my mail ul2kalu@gmail.com
    & my mobile 0094 7556198377. We are looking forward for any good news..cheers…

45. sheilla may says:

Hi Im Sheilla May from Philippines and Im 24 years old took nursing but 2years and caregiver.Im trying to apply as a caregiver and I proved to you Im a certified caregiver and I have certificate if u want to see and I have patient since 2009 up to now she a bed reden and storke patient and she a american cetizen. thank you so much and Im waiting to your response.

46. Franklin Meris says:

HI im Franklin Meris from Phil. currently residing in Christchurch NZ and a work permit holder working as caregiver in a hospital care facility who is trained and certified with ACE/NZ.been working for four years already.im trying to look for an employer who can accomodate my status for employment.

47. Maria says:

Hi my names Maria,im lookig for care work.I live in UK for 3 years working in a care home for Dementia have 2 years experience passed my Dementia courses doing diploma at the moment.Lived the last 20 years in Germany also doing One to One care would love to hear from you thanks maria

48. Lysander says:

Hi im lysander i had a work based experience in caring at u.k. and i was hoping if your company is issuing work permits for australia. my mobile is +639154424122

49. mary jean elinon says:

hello i’m mary jean from the phils. i wanted very much to work as a caregiver in australia, i work in israel as a caregiver for 10yrs. hoping to hera from you very soon thank you so much

50. Thor-on Yap says:

A pleasant greeting’s for you sir/ma’am

I am Thor-on Yap 23 years old from Cotabato City Philippines,I graduated a 2 years Practical Nursing Course and I took and passed the NATIONAL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION given by the TESDA last March 22,2010. I had more than 1 year experience in hospital duties,communities and other field experiences,I’m willing to work abroad as a caregiver,I’m willing to share my knowledge and skills as a healthcare provider in giving Tender Loving Care to my client,and to learn more to improve my attitude and skills. Contact me at this cellphone (#09066893606) in any compatible time for you sir/ma’am. Thank you!