Home Care Jobs in Australia

A leading provider of Aged Care in the Hunter and Central Coast Regions is seeking motivated, energetic, and dedicated person to join their Community care team in Lake Macquarie. At present, they provide care for over 700 residents across 7 facilities and 200 community care clients.

If chosen for the home care jobs, your duties will consists of assisting their community care clients by delivering nursing care, provide home assistance and social interactions within the Lake Macquarie City Council Area.

Home Care Jobs Requirements:

• Certificate III in Aged Care Work (CHC30102).
  • Current First Aid Certificate.
  • Experience in providing personal care to the aged in   community/residential environments.
  • Current drivers’ license with registered, insured and reliable car.
  • Eligible to work in Australia

What they offer:

• Above award wages
  • Vehicle allowance (when used for business use)
  • Flexible working conditions
  • Paid parental leave
  • Career development opportunities
  • Salary Packaging available

Interested applicants may call the number below or send their resume to:

Jessica Meadows
HR/Recruitment Officer
Anglican Care

Ph: 02 4958 0093
Fax: 02 4958 0064
Email: jobs@anglicancare.com.au

This entry was posted in caregiver jobs in australia, Employment Agencies and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

72 Responses to Home Care Jobs in Australia

1. lanie says:

hello im presently working as a caregiver here in israel, ive been working for over 10 years with a certicate of caregiving recently issued and first aid training.

2. caregiver says:

Ms. Lanie,

To apply to the said agency for Home Care Jobs in Australia, just send your resume via E-mail to jobs@anglicancare.com.au or to:

Human Resources Manager
    Anglican Care, Toronto Road
    Booragul NSW 2284

For more agencies offering nanny and caregiver jobs to qualified applicants, you should also visit my other website jobsnanny.com

Thanks for visiting my website Caregiver Work Abroad.

Web Master

3. HSTS Gunasekera says:

Hi
    I am qulifed care giver worked in Uk and Israel and I am looking for above job.
    Tks

4. caregiver says:

Gunasekera,

To apply for the said homecare jobs in Australia, just send your resume to jobs@anglicancare.com.au

For more agencies offering nanny and caregiver jobs, I suggest that you also visit the website Nanny Jobs Online at jobsnanny.com

Thanks for visiting my website Caregiver Work Abroad.

Web Master

5. Nenita C. Roxas says:

Hi im presently working as a caregiver here in israel,my employer have a disability problem.I’ve been working for six years up to present with caregiver certificate resently issued in the phil.and medical/elderly caregivers seminars in israel.Still available the job offer in Australia?

6. caregiver says:

Nenita Roxas,

The said home care jobs in Australia is still available but to qualify, you must be eligible to work in Australia. If you are not eligible to work in Australia, you can always search this website for other nanny or caregiver jobs that are available.

For nursing jobs abroad, I suggest that you visit the website Nursing Jobs Abroad for Filipinos at nursingjobs.ph

Thanks for visiting my website Caregiver Work Abroad.

Web Master

7. neth says:

Good Day!

I am a graduate of Professional Caregiver course last may, 2008 with NCII certificate issued by TESDA here in Philippines. I would like to ask if you are hiring new graduates like me. Are you still open for hiring?

Thank you very much for usual concern.

8. caregiver says:

Neth,

To qualify for the said home care jobs in Australia, you must be eligible to work in Australia which means that you need to have a valid Australian Visa. If you do, then send your resume to jobs@anglicancare.com.au

For more agencies offering jobs abroad, I suggest that you also visit these websites.

jobsnanny.com
    nannyjobsonline.blogspot.com
    approvedpoeajobs.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting Caregiver Work Abroad.

Web Master

9. gani says:

good day,how can i have a valid Australian Visa to qualify to work as Caregiver.i have all the requirements and certificate needed issueb by authorize agencies here in the Philippines. Thanks

10. caregiver says:

Gani,

For info on how you can have a valid Australian Visa, click HERE

11. eric paguidian says:

Sir,

I would like to apply for caregiver position that will fit my qualifications.

I’M ERIC N. PAGUIDIAN, 23 years of age, physically and morally upright. I also study Bachelor’s in Science in nursing {undergraduate} and I also obtained 6 months caregiver in professional caregiver training center in general santos city , philippines.
    My background will provide your institution a self-motivated, honest, trustworthy and flexible who knows what is needed to get the job done. I’m both persuasive and capable of developing rapport and trust.

Enclosed is a resume sheet, which outlines in details my education training work experience and references.

Should you merit this application, I’m willing to come anytime convenient to you. I could be reach through my mobile number. 09069629738 {email add.. ERIC_KEBZ@YAHOO.COM

Very truly yours,

ERIC N. PAGUIDIAN
    applicant

12. ERWIN says:

i would just like to know on how to aply as a care giver in AUSTRALIA if you are in the united kingdom?..im a license physiotherapist in the philippines, with 6 months training certificate in care giving, i have 2 years work experience in saudi arabia,6 moths in government health centers in the philippines and 1 year hospital experience as an health care asistant here in london. i also have a certificate in NVQ health and social care level 3 wich already finished in a college here in london.any information about this caregiver jobs in AUSTRALIA will be apreciated. thanks.

13. Elizabeth says:

Good day!
    I am registered nurse from Philippines and right now im currently working here in Riyadh, KSA in a government hospital in a general ward turning 2 yrs this coming june. I would like to inquire what is the process in applying for work in homecare Australia here in Saudi Arabia…
    Thanx. Hope to hear from you soon.

Liz

14. caregiver says:

Elizabeth,

To apply to the said agency for Home Care Jobs in Australia, just send your resume via E-mail to jobs@anglicancare.com.au or by regular mail to:

Human Resources Manager
    Anglican Care, Toronto Road
    Booragul NSW 2284

Thanks for visiting Caregiver Work Abroad.

15. Alma R. Batobalani says:

1. Sir,
    I would like to apply for caregiver position that will fit my qualifications.
    I’M Alma R.Batobalani,33 years of age, physically and morally upright. I graduated Bachelor’s of Science in nursing in The Doctor’s Clinic and Hospital School Foundation Inc. and I also obtained 6 months caregiver in professional caregiver training center in VMC Tacurong City, philippines.
    Should you merit this application, I’m willing to come anytime convenient to you. I could be reach through my mobile number. 09273223659{email add.. mamat_heinz@yahoo.com
    Very truly yours,
    Alma R. Batobalani
    Applicant

16. Ronielyn says:

Hi,
    I am Ronielyn Tesoro. 19 years old. I will graduate this March 2010. I will graduate with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Social Services major in Care for the older persons. I am a NC II TESDA passer. I am willing to acquire new knowledge and skills of being a skilled caregiver. You can contact me through my mobile number (09284998845) and email address (lavender_ron@yahoo.com). I hope for your positive response.

Very truly yours,
    RONIELYN TESORO
    Applicant

17. caregiver says:

Ronielyn,

To qualify for the said Home Care Jobs in Australia, applicants must be eligible to work in Australia which means you need to possess a valid Australian Visa to qualify. If you have a valid visa, just follow the instruction in the article on how to apply.

Thanks for visiting Caregiver Work Abroad.

18. alice says:

im alice salvacion 21 yrs old,from surigao del norte,philippines.
    certified graduate in vocational course with 6 months as caregiver in PWU(PHILIPPINE WOMENS UNIVERSITY)surigao city..this my photo

19. caregiver says:

Alice,

To qualify for the said Home Care Jobs in Australia, applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. This means that you need to have a valid Australian Visa. If you have a valid Australian Visa, send your resume to:

Jessica Meadows
    HR/Recruitment Officer
    Anglican Care
    Ph: 02 4958 0093
    Fax: 02 4958 0064
    Email: jobs@anglicancare.com.au

Thanks for visiting Caregiver Work Abroad.

20. Erena Curtis says:

Hi there, I live 28 Miller ST Glenholme, ROTORUA
    3010 New Zealand.
    I will be moving to 20 Belfast,Morley,PERT, Western Australia 6062,on Monday 26th April 2010.
    I am looking for a job CAREGIVING.
    I am working at Whare Aroha Home & Hospital Rotorua Continuing Care Trust. Whakaue St ROTORUA. I finish on Tuesday 20th April 2010. I
    have worked at this job for 13yrs & 7months. I
    have certificate 3 caring for the elderly.

21. caregiver says:

Erena Curtis,

To apply for the said home care jobs in Australia, applicants may call the number below or send their resume to:

Jessica Meadows
    HR/Recruitment Officer
    Anglican Care

Ph: 02 4958 0093
    Fax: 02 4958 0064
    Email: jobs@anglicancare.com.au

22. grace says:

Sir/Madam

I am graduated of Vocational Practical Nurse.I am presently working here in israel as live in caregiver turning 2yrs this coming of june.
    I would like to inquire what is the process in applying to work and how to get the valid australian visa to qualify to work as caregiver?.
    hoping for kind attention on this matter.

23. caregiver says:

Grace,

For info on the different Australian visas and its requirements visit http://www.immi.gov.au/.

Thanks for visiting Caregiver Work Abroad.

24. Rialyn says:

Hi im rialyn still working in cyprus as caregiver just finish my 2 years last april 2010,i am interested to apply in australia and work as a caregiver,I am also a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing in the Philippines, I want to know more information how I can apply from cyprus? hoping for your kind response for my inquiry…

25. caregiver says:

Rialyn,

You should visit the Australian Embassy in Cyprus to know more info or you can visit the website http://www.immi.gov.au/.

Thanks for visiting Caregiver Work Abroad.

26. richard says:

Hi
    I’m Richard, im here now in Virginia USA and working as s caregiver for 2 years.Im planning to move in Australia..I dont have Australian visa.. I want to know if im qualified to apply? thanks and hoping for your kind reply!

27. caregiver says:

Richard,

To qualify for the said Home Care Jobs in Australia you need to be eligible to work in Australia.

Thanks for visiting Caregiver Work Abroad.

28. leah says:

Hi
    I like to apply as caregiver if im qualified. Im Bachelor of Science in Nursing under board passer. I have a certificate of Associate health care in my four years study in nursing…

Hoping for your kind reply

29. i am 25 year old.i like to apply as caregiver job.i finesh my degree.and i would like to work in australia.
    hope you make help.i waite your reply.
    thank you.
    prakash

30. divya sami says:

Hi i am 19 year old…I hv completed my Fundamentals of Caregiving Course @ Caregivers Services international(FIJI)LTD n i hv also completed a First Aid & CPR..I would like to work in australia as a caregiver. Hoping for your kind reply Thank you and godbless

31. gud-day,
    my name is AMY C. ALCOVENDAS 24 years of age. im fresh graduate lastyear from TESDA and also with housekeeping related from tesda too. and i was graduate in computer science. i have certified nc2 from tesda training. now im searching to find the job as caregiver to servant the childcare and also the bidredden elderly person i am interested to work of abroad. im a awit for buttomness ascended to me as to your good company information. thank you very much

very truly,
    amy

32. Susette Bonina says:

Good day!
    I’m Susette Bonina. And I’m a caregiver graduate. I am very much interested in working at UK. I have trainee in Philippine Red Cross, the Homecare for Elderly you Im hardworking, patience and God fearing.please help me to find a job in UK? Thank you and looking forward for your response. God Bless Us All..

33. hello!! gud day.. i want to apply as a caregiver in australia, i am here in israel and working as a caregiver….i have a certificate as a caregiver given by a tesda…..i want to ask,where should i go to submit my requirements and to ask further information about the given details… i am hoping for your kind consideration..thank you very much…

34. mona tobias says:

Good day,wanted to apply homecare in australia,do am a qualified?im under graduate teacher with certificate in caregiving,i had 3 yrs old australian citizen son but still young to sponsor his mom im not married with hi dad.I had already experienced working homecare in dubai wayback 2003.hope you can help me to find job there so that i can be with my son.thank you..

35. lynette says:

hello…. I want to apply as a caregiver in australia, im presently working here in israel for more than 3 yrs. now and i have a certification for an elderly care and first aid training issued here in israel… i just want to ask if it still available the work for australia? Thank you very much

36. Hi i would like to work as a care give in Australia, i have got a diploma in health and social care from Oxford college. have worked both in UK and Dubai. would like to be granted an opportunity to work in Australia. I’m hard working lady and self motivated, love to work as a team and a lone where necessary.

Thanks for your kind and positive response, Ready to post you my CV if u gave me your email adress.

37. jane_3h@yahoo.com says:

Madam/Sir:

Good Day! I’m willing to apply as a caregiver. I’m a nursing graduate but I have a working experience in hospital and in patient clinic also.
    Hope you will respond my short letter of mine in order for me to know if your willing to and I will send my application letter and other documents.

Hoping for your kind and consideration. God Bless

Maryjane Padayhag Galendez

38. Mayya Ishangalieva says:

Hi
    My name is Mayya,46 years old im from from Russia i would like to work as a caregiver in Australia. Im a Nurse with 28 years of experience. From 1983-2002 i was working in Children Hospital in Saint-Petersburg (Russia).Since from 2002 im working as a Scrub Nurse in Operation Theatre in Al-Thawra Teaching Modern General Hospital In Sana’a (Republic of Yemen)

Can u give any information about that .

With Regards

Mayya

39. KALU says:

Hi, I am Kalu. Me and my wife looking for care giving job in Australia. At the moment we are working two different Dementia residential care homes in Kent, United Kingdom. We are working full
    time. Almost we got one year experience.Also i am doing a diploma now.
    So Please let us know if you have any vacancies suitable for us. This is my mail ul2kalu@gmail.com
    & my mobile 0044 7556198377. We are looking forward for any good news..cheers…

40. Teresita Bautista says:

I am student as a caregiver,in Philippine institute science and technology,in imus cavite,i study as caregiver thats why i want to care of person like a person have a disable problem,my dream is to care of person disable,thats why i want to apply as a caregiver in asutralia,i finished to work in taiwan in 4 1/2 years as a factory worker,now i want to apply as a caregiver,

41. rojina says:

i am looking for care giving job in australia.i’m Nepali pass port holder. presenty i’m woeking as a caregiver in Israel’i've care giver certifiacte issued in Nepal and medical/ elderly varegivers seminars in Israel available the job offer in Austeralia.

42. good day!!!
    i am ivy marie bon 19years of age
    i would like to apply a job as a caregiver im a caregiver graduate and now im taking a bsn course.i have my 2 hospital exposure and 4 months in home care.I hope to have a job in your good company sooner

43. helen Sabang says:

Hello!! I am a Registered Nurse in the Philippines and presently leaving in the Philippines.I have strong educational background in Nursing. With that I have a total of 7 years clinical experience. With 2 years and 8 months in Medical Intensive Care Unit in a Tertiary Hospital.
    Currently I’m working as a Private Duty Nurse- Hospital Based. Handling post ICU patient with many contraptions like Mechanical Ventilator, Tracheostomy tube, PEG etc., post kidney transplant patient and medical surgical patients.I’m interested to work as caregiver. Please email me at helenmsabang@yahoo.com. Thank you very much..

44. I’m a fresh graduate in nursing but I do not take the local board exam here in the Philippines. I want to apply as a caregiver. Thank you.

45. Hi, I’m a fresh graduate in nursing but I do not take the local board exam here in the Philippines. I want to apply as a caregiver. Thank you. Sorry for posting again but I cannot access on my old mail so I got the new one. I want to work on Australia and I’m really glad for it.

46. Jocelyn says:

Hi, im jocelyn willing to work as caregiver in australia, Im from philippines i graduated as BS in Accountancy, I work as Accounting Clerk in philippines for 5 years, 35 years old and ex abroad from Israel i work as caregiver for 9 years.Thank you

47. Thor-on Yap says:

A pleasant greeting’s for you sir/ma’am

I am Thor-on Yap 23 years old from Cotabato City Philippines,I graduated a 2 years Practical Nursing Course and I took and passed the NATIONAL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION given by the TESDA last March 22,2010. I had more than 1 year experience in hospital duties,communities and other field experiences,I’m willing to work abroad as a caregiver,I’m willing to share my knowledge and skills as a healthcare provider in giving Tender Loving Care to my client,and to learn more to improve my attitude and skills. Contact me at this cellphone (#09066893606) in any compatible time for you sir/ma’am. Thank you!

48. Thor-on Yap says:

A pleasant greeting’s for you sir/ma’am

How can I reach you agency if I live here in Cotabato City? email me at thoronyap@rocketmail.com

Thank you and God Bless!

49. Hello, I’m looking for a job as a care give.I finish bachelor of Science in Nursing this 2011 young and single.You can contact me at 09153456473 or call me at 4033976.

50. Hello,Im 40 above i presently work here in UEA, Abu Dhabi almost 3yrs as a caregiver to a diabetice patient man. I pass the NATIONAL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION given by the TESDA last Feb,2010. You can call my employer’s mobili no. 971504120914 abour my self and mu work. You can call any time on my mobili no. 971509243654 about my self.