A leading provider of Aged Care in the Hunter and Central Coast Regions is seeking motivated, energetic, and dedicated person to join their Community care team in Lake Macquarie. At present, they provide care for over 700 residents across 7 facilities and 200 community care clients.
If chosen for the home care jobs, your duties will consists of assisting their community care clients by delivering nursing care, provide home assistance and social interactions within the Lake Macquarie City Council Area.
Home Care Jobs Requirements:
- Certificate III in Aged Care Work (CHC30102).
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Experience in providing personal care to the aged in community/residential environments.
- Current drivers’ license with registered, insured and reliable car.
- Eligible to work in Australia
What they offer:
- Above award wages
- Vehicle allowance (when used for business use)
- Flexible working conditions
- Paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities
- Salary Packaging available
Interested applicants may call the number below or send their resume to:
Ph: 02 4958 0093
Fax: 02 4958 0064