50 Caregiver – Tokyo/Nagoya, Japan
- At least High School graduate
- Preferably with Passport
- Strictly NO TATTOO
- TESDA Caregiver NC II certificate holder (if not Registered Nurse)
- Must be willing to undergo the Japanese Language training for 3-4 months (FREE OF CHARGE)
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Must have at least 1 year experience in Caregiving
30 Caregiver – Nagoya, Japan
- At least 25 years of age
- With at least 3 years experience in the same field
- Must have full knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of caregiver
- Must have at least N4
- Must have complete and original Employment Certificate, recent on-work photo, Training Certificate, and company I.D.
- Passport valid at least 2 years
For those who wish to study Caregiving and are looking for TESDA accredited schools with Caregiving NC II courses offered. We at Caregiver Work Abroad have compiled and posted below the alphabetical list of all the TESDA accredited schools with Caregiving Courses Offered. The names of the TESDA accredited schools in this list was gathered from the list provided by the agency thru their website tesda.gov.ph. Also included in this list is the training center’s current address and their available contact numbers in case you wish to call their offices to make an inquiry.
For those who wish to apply for a Philippine Passport either for identification or travel purposes, the Department of Foreign Affairs or DFA now requires all applicants to first secure an online appointment by visiting passport.gov.ph and schedule an appointment. All Philippine Passport applicants are advised to have a Gmail or Yahoo email accounts before securing an appointment. Your Gmail or Yahoo Mail accounts is where your appointment confirmation will be sent. Given below is the list of requirements you need to submit if you are a new passport applicant or passport renewal applicant.