A leading POEA accredited recruitment agency known for its “No Placement Fee” policy is currently accepting applicants for Caregiver Work Abroad Saudi. The said caregiver work abroad Saudi is open to female applicants who possess all the qualifications listed below.
- BS Nursing
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Working experience in caring for an elderly
- Should be knowledgeable in administering medications & feeding through peg tube
- Knows how to take BP, measures respiration, pulse, temperature, and other vital signs
- Should be healthy and be at least 5′ 3 in height
- Communicates well with the patient as well as with the family members
- Compassionate and cheerful disposition in providing care
If you wish to apply for the said Caregiver Work Abroad Saudi, you must first register online at www.ipams.com and upload your resume in MS Word Format. For more details or inquiries regarding the said caregiver work abroad Saudi, don’t hesitate to contact Industrial Personnel and Management Services Inc. (IPAMS) thru any of their landline numbers listed below.
Note: No placement or processing fees to be collected
Industrial Personnel and Management Services Inc. (IPAMS)
723 Aurora Boulevard
Email Add: email@example.com
Web Add: www.ipams.com