50 Live-in Caregiver —- Singapore
- Male and Female
- Must have at least high school diploma
- Should have Caregiving TESDA NC II
- With experience working as caregiver or hospital/clinic experience
- With experience in handling elderly patients (cancer, stroke, dementia,
- alzheimers, tube feeding, NGT Suctioning, Organ Transplant, Kidney failure,
- internal hemorrhage, tumor, organ failure, etc.)
Qualified applicants for the said Live in Caregiver Work in Singapore may report at the office of Power Horizon International Resources, Inc. and submit detailed and updated resume together with photocopies of supporting documents. If you have questions to ask about the said live in caregiver work in Singapore, please call the office Power Horizon International using any of the telephone numbers posted below.
Note: Placement can be paid thru salary deduction
Power Horizon International Resources, Inc.
Unit A-41 B Zeta Condominium II
191 Salcedo Street
Fax No: 836-9988
Web Add: www.powerhorizonmanila.com.ph