A recruitment agency based in the Philippines is currently inviting qualified applicants to work in the UK for an initial 2 year Senior Care jobs in UK sponsorship visa wherein they will provide their expertise in Health and Social Care duties in a residential, care, or nursing homes.
1. Nurses or Physical Therapist who are currently registered with the Filipino Nursing or Physical Therapist Council (Board Passer) with a minimum or 3 years post qualification work experience as health care provider.
2. Degree holder but under-board with a minimum of 5 years experience in healthcare set-ups.
- Female below 32 years old
- Proficient in English (speaking and writing skills equivalent to IELTS band of 5.5)
- Two references (must be on employer’s letterhead)
- NBI Clearance
- Medical Clearance
- Valid Passport
- Proof of sustained saving for the first 2 months living in UK
What the Job Offers:
– 12,500-18000 pounds per annum but not below the minimum wage set by UK law
– 5.73-7.00 pounds per hour
– The Health establishment may allow the applicants to do NVQ courses related to their level.
Applicants not having all of the above requirements need not apply.
For more info please visit:
Human Aggregates Philippines Incorporated (HAPI)
1106 Pearl of the Orient Tower
1240 Roxas Boulevard
Tel nos: +632 5221490 +632 5240290
Fax : +632 5265767
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org