A newly established care agency based in Birmingham is constantly in search of individuals who are eligible for employment in the childcare and social care sectors in the United Kingdom. The said care agency has over 4 decades of experience in the care recruitment agency business and during those years the care agency managed to employ some of the best care agency consultants. And because of this, the care agency can assure all their applicants that they will be offered the right jobs that suit their preference regardless whether the care agency applicants prefer a temporary or permanent employment.
For all the care agency applicants, the care agency offers them a wide array of services including training, marketing, and overseas recruitment. And for the care agency’s chosen candidates, they offer excellent work benefits wherein the following are included:
- A personal Recruitment Consultant to provide you with ongoing career development.
- £100 bonus with their “recommend a friend” scheme.
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle and needs.
- Access to 100’s of assignments weekly.
- Permanent full time work positions.
- Unlimited choice of opportunities.
- Top pay rates within the midland.
- Access to free NVQ training.
- Free training.
To qualify for a vacancy within the care agency, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and the care agency cannot employ anyone on a work permit. All applicants within the said care agency must also have a minimum of 6 months of related work experience and must be able to provide at least 2 verifiable references.
To apply for the care agency vacancies, email them your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply pick up the phone and dial 0845 434 7077 and they’ll talk you through their simple registration process.