One of United Kingdoms largest and well respected independent care homes group that’s been in the business for 15 years is looking for qualified applicants to fill in the vacancy in care assistant jobs. The chosen candidate for the care assistant jobs will be responsible for providing elderly clients within the caring home, with the highest standard of basic care and support in accordance with the company’s values of care and the elderly clients individual care plan.
Duties and Responsibilities of Care Assistant Jobs holder:
- Maintain good working relationship with the elderly clients.
- Provide daily care to help the client improve their independence, individuality, and mobility.
- Assist the elderly clients in their day to day activities like bathing, dressing, eating, etc.
- Report the clients’ comments regarding the food and relay clients’ requests for specific dishes to the Chef Manager.
- Taking care of the clients clothing which includes collection and distribution of all laundered clothing.
- Perform bed making and changing of linens.
- Keeping the clients rooms tidy at all times.
- Assist in cleaning the common living and service areas and maintain a safe environment.
For the chosen candidate for the care assistant jobs, the company offers a salary of £ 6.50 to £ 7.50 per hour depending on the chosen candidates for the care assistant jobs experience. He or she will also be working 36 to 42 hours per week.
If you are interested in applying for the care assistant jobs vacancy, you may visit www.caringhomes.org or send your resume via Email to:
Jackie Sargent – Recruitment Officer
Caring Homes Group Ltd
830 The Cresent
Colchester Business Park
Essex CO4 9YQ