This agency for care jobs placement is a “fair trade” agency. They view their care jobs placement applicants as their client, and their goal is to find you the best care jobs placement possible to help you build a better future. At the said agency for care jobs placement, they’ll work hard to place you in a home in which you will feel welcomed. They’ll always listen carefully to what your job requirements are and search for families that will best match your profile.
Once you are placed, the said care jobs placement agency will follow up with you within a week to see how things are going, and are always available to answer any questions you might have. If there is something you are concerned about, please do not hesitate to contact the said care jobs placement agency, as they will do their best to help you resolve the issue. The said care jobs placement agency also continuously hold work shop for all their caregivers on all topics relating to immigration, career advancement and social issues. The said care jobs placement agency are always recruiting Nannies already in Canada and at the same time, they also accept applicants from Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Egypt, Israel, Taiwan and all African Countries.
Before you consider applying to the said care jobs placement agency under the live-in caregiver in Canada, here are four main requirements you must meet in order to qualify under the live-in caregiver program:
- You must have a valid visa in your country of residence
- You must have successfully completed the equivalent of a Canadian high school education which is at least 72 college/university units.
- You must have at least six months of full training in a classroom setting or twelve months of full time paid employment, including at least six months of continuous employment with one employer, in a field or occupation related to the job you are seeking as a live-in caregiver.
- You must be able to speak, read and understand either English or French at a level that allows you to function independently in a home setting.
- You must have a written contract between you and future employer.
If you meet or exceed the program requirements of the said care jobs placement agency, please forward your supporting documents.to:
Motiza Personnel Services
2 Robert Speck Parkway
Mississauga Ontario, L4Z 1H8
Phone: (905) 281-8876
Fax: (905) 277-2663