This agency for caregiver jobs Canada was incorporated in Ontario in Sep 2003. And since then, this caregiver agency has become one of the Oakville’s leading providers of caregiver jobs in Canada. This caregiver agency operates from Oakville, Ontario, Canada and serving families in and around Greater Toronto Area and are now extending their services to the families in other areas of Southern Ontario who are in need of qualified candidates for caregiver jobs Canada. The goal of this caregiver agency is to help their clients and makes their lives easier by referring quality caregiver jobs candidates who are kind, responsible, smart and intelligent.
As a young and fast growing caregiver agency, they placed caregiver jobs candidates in several loving families who are always looking for experienced and qualified caregiver jobs applicants. This caregiver agency has a fantastic range of permanent positions in Canada. So if you are a qualified caregiver or a nurse, have at least 2 years experience and looking for employment in Canada they want you to register with them. Registering is free. Once this caregiver agency assesses your application, if accepted, they will send you more details on the caregiver jobs placement process. To qualify for the said caregiver agency for caregiver jobs Canada, all applicants must possess the following:
- Successful completion of high school education (12 years or more). Caregiver jobs candidates educated in the Philippines are required to have at least 72 credits (two years full time in college)
- Fluency in English or French. Must be able to speak, read and understand English or French.
- Successful completion of six months full time Caregiver Training Program or 12 months of full time paid employment experience in a job related to care-giving.
- Candidates for caregiver jobs Canada should be able to function independently in a home setting.
- Be in good health.
In addition to the above caregiver agency qualifications, caregiver jobs Canada applicants must be able to provide following:
- Certification in CPR and First Aid.
- Police clearance certificate.
- If applicable a college diploma in the area of teaching and/or nursing.
- Copy of your passport.
- Reference letters from previous employers and letters of character references.
- Two full size photographs preferably, at least on with children and four passport size photographs taken in the last six months.
For more info on the said caregiver agency for caregiver jobs Canada, just visit their website at magnusresources.ca or contact the said caregiver agency for caregiver jobs Canada directly through the following contact infos:
1247 Hedgestone Crescent
Oakville, ON, L6M 1Y1, Canada
Telephone : (905) 469-6053
Fax : (905) 901-4676
email : firstname.lastname@example.org