This caregiver jobs employment agency was founded by a former care-giver with over 25 years of social services and corporate business experience and is currently providing quality, affordable caregiving services to people of all ages in their own home or health care facility. And to provide the best care possible for the agency’s employer client, the said caregiver jobs employment agency rigorously screens all caregiver jobs employment applicants and ensuring that only the most qualified, dedicated and compatible caregivers are selected to care for families and their loved ones. This caregiver employment agency takes pride in establishing and maintaining a lasting relationship with their clients by understanding and meeting their needs.
The caregiver jobs employment agency’s highly trained and experienced caregivers are bonded and insured and consists of Personal Support Workers, Child & Youth Workers, Homemakers and Nannies. To be eligible for the live in caregiver program, the agency’s caregiver jobs employment applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A job confirmation letter from a Canadian employer
- A written contract with your future employer
- Successful completion of the equivalent of Canadian secondary school (Grade 12)
- At least six months caregiver training, or at least one year of full-time experience (including six months with one employer) during the past three years
- Good knowledge of English or French
- A work permit before you enter Canada
If you are an overseas caregiver who meets the requirements under the Live-in Caregiver program, please submit an on-line Caregivers Application form together with your Resume in MS-Word format, to the said caregiver jobs employment agency at www.ablecaregivers.ca and a placement coordinator will contact you for a preliminary interview.
5 Sir David Place, Suite 1B
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org