Are you a Filipino caregiver looking for employment as a live in caregiver in Canada? If so, then this caregiver placement agency is the right one for you. The said caregiver placement agency is owned by a former Filipino caregiver now living in Canada and operates her own caregiver placement agency to help other Filipinos who want to have the opportunity to work and live in Canada under the live in caregiver program. The caregiver placement agency is based in Ontario Canada and provides care 24 hours assistance to all their caregiver placement applicants.
To qualify for caregiver placement, all caregiver placement applicants must possess the following:
- Six months of full-time training or 12 months of experience in live in care jobs or in a field or occupation related to the job you are seeking as a live-in care giver.
- Successful completion of the equivalent of a Canadian high school education.
- Ability to speak, read, and understands either English or French.
Requirements for caregiver placement:
- University Diploma
- Birth Certificate
- 2″ x 2″ photo
- Experience from your previous or current employer
- Recommendation from your previous or current employer
To all Filipino caregivers and caregivers of other nationality who are interested in caregiver placement in Canada, you may log on to the caregiver placement agency’s website at www.caregiverplacement.net for more info. You may also contact the said caregiver placement agency through the following contact info:
EB Caregiver Placement
Home Phone: 613-526-2461
Cell: 613-222-3087 (please send text message)