This agency for home care jobs is a trusted provider of comprehensive, non-medical companionship and non-medical home care services for the elderly and individuals looking for specialized care. And because it takes special people with a combination of personal dedication and high standards of professionalism to provide that care, this agency for home care jobs was established as a response to this growing need.
Currently, there is a shortage of Canadians who are available to work as live-in/out home care jobs. In order to keep up with such demands, this agency was established to match qualified local and foreign home care jobs candidates who are available to work in various home care jobs.
To qualify for the Canadian governments Live In Caregiver Program, all applicants must:
- Successfully complete a high school education that is equivalent to a grade 12 education in Canada.
- Be able to speak, read and understand English or French. A good knowledge of English or French will also enable you to read and understand for yourself what your rights and obligations are.
- Have completed 6 months of full-time training in a field related to the job you want in Canada; or, you must have completed 12 months of full-time paid employment (this must include at least 6 months of continuous employment) in a field related to the work you want to do in Canada.
- Have a clean criminal record.
With regards to the agency’s requirements, all applicants for home care jobs must:
- Provide three references that are not family related.
- Pass an interview to determine if you meet the program requirements.
- Be willing to follow the rules of your host family’s home, treat them, their children and possessions with care and respect.
- Be willing to commit to stay for a full year.
- Pay the application processing fee to ensure your commitment to the program.
- Be a non-smoker or be prepared to sign a non-smoking declaration.
- Be willing to provide minimum 24 hours of childcare, related responsibilities and light housework per week.
For those who are interested in the said home care jobs, you can contact the agency through the contact infos stated below.
Eden Brook Care
3364 Keele Street, Suite 545,
Toronto, Ontario M3J 1L5 Canada
Telephone: (416) 238.6495
Fax: (647) 439.1548