This international nanny jobs agency is a fully licensed international nanny job agency dedicated to trustworthy people in search of jobs in childcare, elderly care, physically and mentally disabled care anywhere in Canada. They specialize on the placement of full time live-in and live-out international nanny jobs applicants that will provide a long-term service with the respected family they are working for. They have the capability to match their fully qualified and experienced international nanny jobs candidates with every Canadian family’s unique needs.
To qualify for the said agency’s nanny jobs in Canada, all applicants must possess the following:
- Nanny Jobs applicants must prove that they can perform their caregiver or nanny jobs independently and without supervision of the employer & in an unsupervised home as a caregiver or nanny for children, elderly and disabled persons.
- Nanny Jobs applicants must be physically, mentally, psychologically fit to work in caregiver and nanny jobs and must be free from communicable diseases & influence of dangerous drugs.
- If you are applying from the Philippines a Caregiver training Certificate taken from a caregiver training school attested by TESDA.
- Nanny Jobs applicants must have finished a 4 year course or if not at least you have 72 units earned in college.
- Nanny Jobs applicants must know how to speak English or French.
- Nanny Jobs applicants must have no criminal records.
When applying for nanny jobs in the said agency for international nanny jobs, be sure to complete your nanny jobs requirements before you submit your application. Below are the list of their requirements.
- QINA filled out application form.
- One 5×7 photo of yourself taken recently, smiling photos are the best.
- A photocopy of your valid passport, working permit or ID if applicable.
- A photocopy of your high school transcript & diploma.
- A photocopy of your College / University transcript & diploma.
- A letter for your prospective employer ” Dear future employer ” – introducing yourself, your qualifications & what you can do to make your employment good & easy for the employer.
As soon as this international nanny jobs agency receives your documents, they will contact you by phone or by email and they will start working on your application. When you have a nanny job employer, they will send you the contract for you to fill out and sign, and for you to know the family history of your employer.
If you have any problem or questions regarding the said international nanny jobs, please don’t hesitate to email or contact the agency involve through the following contact info:
(QINA) Queeny International Nanny Agency
936 Kinsac Street
Coquitlam, B.C. V3J 4T9
Telephone: (604) 936-6491
Cell: (778) 317-5700
…… (778) 891-7179
Fax: (604) 936-6496
Unit 1706 – 17th Floor
Orion Commercial Centre
#2 – 12 Queens Road West,
Sheung wan Hongkong