A reputable caregiver agency that specializes in the recruitment of qualified Filipino applicants for live in care work is looking for professional individuals to provide live in care services for families in need of child care, elder care, and some personal and household assistance. This live in care agency has established links with live in care givers in Kitchener, Ontario, Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Israel, Denmark, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, and other various locations.
To qualify for live in care work in Canada, all Filipino live in care work applicants must meet the requirements set by CIC or Citizenship and Immigration Canada under the live in care program. The live in care program allows qualified live in care workers to work in Canada without supervision in a private household providing care for children, elderly, and people who have disabilities.
Under the live in care program, there are four main requirements an applicant must meet:
- Successful completion of the equivalent of a Canadian high school education.
- Six months of training in a classroom setting or one year of full time paid employment wherein six months should be spent under the employ of only one employer in a field or occupation related to live in care jobs.
- Able to speak, read, and understand either English or French.
- Must have a written contract with an employer from Canada.
To all Filipino applicants for live in care work, the live in care agency requires the following:
- References from past and present employers
- Two to four photos on a casual basis with children or elderly (that you have taken care of)
- One to three character references
- A ‘Dear Family’ letter to your prospect employer (hand written)
- Proof of education. Required by Canadian Embassy.
- Copy of valid passport
- Caregiver training certificates and any other certificates
- Copy of high school and college/university diploma
- Copy of Transcript of Records
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) marked visa Canada.
- Police clearance from the country which you are living in for at least six months
To all qualified Filipino live in care workers who are interested for the said live in care jobs, you may log on to the agency’s website at www.ontariocaregiverrecruit.com or contact the agency through the contact infos listed below.
Ontario Caregiver Recruit Agency
46 Wycliffe Place
Mobile Phone Number: 519-580-6062