This work care agency was started in Canada in 2005 by a Filipina teacher who put her unique experience as a caregiver in different countries, in establishing a work care placement agency. The said work care agency is committed to providing quality childcare and elderly care by finding the right work care candidates for employment in various work care in Canada. And because of her hands on experience, she can assure that only the best and most qualified applicants for work care will be chosen for work care employment.
The work care agency has many prospected employers who are looking for reliable work care candidates. So if you are looking for a career in work care and you feel that you are qualified and up for the task, then you should register with this work care agency. And to start your work care application process, you should complete their online application form which can be found HERE.
If you’re application is successful, you will be added to their database of candidates for work care and will be asked to submit the following requirements:
- Copy of the caregiver certificate and transcript of record from accredited training centre (TESDA). Practicing or experienced Nurses, Midwives, Elementary School Teachers and who are now currently working as a nanny in foreign countries are exempted with the six months live-in caregiver training.
- Copy of valid passport.
- Copy of birth certificate (authenticated).
- Resume or completed application from an agency.
- Reference letter from previous employer(s).
- Copy of diploma and transcript of records from University or College (at least equivalent to grade 12 here in Canada or 72 units in Philippines).
- Copy of your high school report card and diploma.
- One 4X7 color photo with yourself and children (if you care children), remember, smiling photo is the best.
For more info regarding the work care vacancy, you may log on to their website at www.reliablenanny.com or contact the work care agency through the following contact info:
Reliable Nanny and Caregiver Placement Agency
110-3528 Vanness Avenue,
Vancouver, BC V5R 6G4